Re: minutes from yesterday and some fixes

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 01:39:05 +0100
To: Conrad Parker <conrad@metadecks.org>
CC: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>, Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
>> There is one more thing about multiple track names that need to be discussed
>> tomorrow morning is whether these should be comma OR semi-colon separated in
>> the URI. In the headers, the delimiter will be comma. We cannot figure out
>> why we wanted to go for one or the other.
>
> There was a recent email discussion about this, please review eg:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010Mar/0048.html

I don't see in this email an argument for using OR not using the comma
in the URL, or for using or NOT using a semi-colon in the URL.

> I assume that when you say "in the headers, the delimiter will be
> comma", you mean a syntax like:
>
> Some-Header: track audio, track subtitle
>
> and not
>
> Some-Header: track audio,subtitle
>
> as that would obviously contradict what was discussed in the email.

The current state is that the following will be valid examples:
   Range: track=foo,bar
   Range: track="foo,bar"
   Range: track==?utf8?q?foo?=,=?utf8?q?bar?=
   Range: track==?utf8?b?Zm9v?=,=?utf8?b?YmFy?=

which obviously you disagree :-) So it needs to be further discussed
tomorrow morning.