Re: Formatting of the minutes

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 11:36:51 +0100
To: Jack Jansen <Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl>
CC: erik mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>, public-media-fragment@w3.org
Hi Jack,

> I'm not sure I like the new formatting of the minutes: it seems all
> some (but not all) of the unofficial stuff going on has disappeared.
> Unfortunately, this makes the bits that remain completely
> unintelligible...

Which new formatting? How the minutes are generated at
http://www.w3.org/2010/02/24-mediafrag-minutes.html for example ? It has
_always_ been the case that everything entered in /me mode on IRC is not
rendered in the minutes. The /me command is meant to be offline comment
(and should be used rarely). The group abuses this functionality and I
constantly warn you to write your comments not using /me (particularly
true for Yves and Silvia). So if you want your comments in the minutes,
stop using /me.
Cheers.