Re: Cancellation of today's PhoneConf

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 09:01:35 +0200
To: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
CC: erik mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>, Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Hi Silvia,

> The agenda has to be adjusted such that the topics where I am
> contributing take place in the morning. I definitely will not be able
> to do a 5-6pm discussion on "Discovery of Track and Named fragments",
> sorry.

I have re-worked the agenda, see:
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/SixthF2FAgenda
All, this is a _wiki_, so feel free to modify the page yourself! We will
anyway review and approve the agenda in the beginning of the meeting.

> Also, I think we need to discuss in detail and decide what we are
> doing with the track, id, and xywh dimensions.

I have added this.

All, please complete your actions asap and *before* the F2F!