Re: Cancellation of today's PhoneConf

From: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 18:32:25 +1000
To: erik mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>
Cc: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Some feedback on the F2F:

The agenda has to be adjusted such that the topics where I am
contributing take place in the morning. I definitely will not be able
to do a 5-6pm discussion on "Discovery of Track and Named fragments",
sorry.

Also, I think we need to discuss in detail and decide what we are
doing with the track, id, and xywh dimensions.