Media Fragment Firefox plugin

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 17:51:25 +0200
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Dear all,

I have announced on the group home page [1] the talk Jakub gave last
Wednesday about the Media Fragment firefox plugin. Have a look at the
slides [2] to understand better its implementation. We are fixing some
bugs for the next 2 weeks and we will then publish the plugin and
release a screencast.
Stay tuned.

   RaphaŽl

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/#talks