Re: spec review

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 11:28:59 +0100
To: raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr
CC: Philip Jägenstedt <philipj@opera.com>, public-media-fragment@w3.org
I have requested to Webreq (Webmaster) to fix this encoding issue.
Only the webmaster can fix documents on TR space.

The document was fine on publication (checked by webmaster and
conformant to publication rules).

it is still fine, but curiously the  alias done by the webmaster
pointing to the same document is showing encoding issues