Re: spec review

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 11:28:59 +0100
To: raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr
CC: Philip Jägenstedt <philipj@opera.com>, public-media-fragment@w3.org
I have requested to Webreq (Webmaster) to fix this encoding issue.
http://www.w3.org/TR/media-frags-reqs/
Only the webmaster can fix documents on TR space.

The document was fine on publication (checked by webmaster and
conformant to publication rules).

http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-media-frags-reqs-20091217

it is still fine, but curiously the  alias done by the webmaster
pointing to the same document is showing encoding issues
http://www.w3.org/TR/media-frags-reqs/

Thierry