Re: spec review

Hi Philip,

> I've hacked away at the spec and have something I want comments on. What
> can I do to make it available for all to see, short of putting it on my
> own webserver? Checking it in on a CVS branch seems sane, but would it
> be possible for others to view the results?

To clarify that:
   - the documents published in the /TR space if frozen and has been
approved by the group prior to its publication (e.g.
http://www.w3.org/TR/media-frags-reqs/).
   - the documents published in our group space are evolving, non
stable, they are our working draft (I need to change the css to show
that), (e.g.
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/WD-media-fragments-reqs/). You
can change the later as you wish. Commit directly in cvs. Send a mail to
the mailing list and make sure your changes are discussed by the group
in a upcoming telecon. We can reverse back these changes if not approved.

   Raphaël

--
Raphaël Troncy
2229, route des Crêtes, 06560 Sophia Antipolis, France.