RE: Protocol Time-sequence Diagrams (resolving action 133)

From: Davy Van Deursen <davy.vandeursen@ugent.be>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 15:28:03 +0100
To: "'Silvia Pfeiffer'" <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Cc: <public-media-fragment@w3.org>, "'erik mannens'" <erik.mannens@ugent.be>
> Cc: public-media-fragment@w3.org
> Subject: Re: Protocol Time-sequence Diagrams (resolving action 133)
>
> Looking good to me, but then, you painted exactly my examples. :-)
>
> Can somebody confirm that it would be the same with MPEG files?

I guess for 5.2.3 (ProxyCacheable), this only works when a time range is
expressible in one single byte range, independent of the underlying media
format. Considering interleaved vs. non-interleaved audio-video streams,
cases where time ranges correspond to a single byte range will rather be
limited I think.

Best regards,

Davy

--
Davy Van Deursen

Ghent University - IBBT
Department of Electronics and Information Systems - Multimedia Lab