Re: ACTION-199, ACTION-200 and ISSUE-19

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 11:56:53 +0100
To: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
CC: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>, Philip Jšgenstedt <philipj@opera.com>
Hi Yves,

Thanks for the feedback.

> It is not about validation but about generation rules, if you can adapt
> something along the lines of
>
> "The formal grammar describe what producers of media fragment should
> output. It is not taking into account possible percent-encoding that are
> valid according to rfc3896. The grammar is not a specification on how a
> media fragment should be parsed, See section 5.1 for the Parsing rules..."

Indeed. The new paragraph now reads:

"The formal grammar defined in the section 4 Media Fragments Syntax
describes what producers of media fragment should output. It is not
taking into account possible percent-encoding that are valid according
to RFC 3986 and the grammar is not a specification of how a media
fragment should be parsed. Therefore, we present in the section 5.1
Processing Media Fragment URI how a media fragment URI could be parsed."