Re: ACTION-158: Exhaustive list of Test Cases for the temporal dimension in the Media Fragment URI

All,

As per my action from yesterday's meeting, I've gone through the wiki
page and made adjustments, see
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/TemporalDimension .

All the test cases should now be covered. I've even made a drawing on
a piece of paper to test that I've covered all possibilities.

If there are no objections, I will include this in the next few days
directly into the spec and update section 6.2.