Re: ACTION-158: Exhaustive list of Test Cases for the temporal dimension in the Media Fragment URI

All, in particular Yves,

I just came across an interesting problem in our spec.

In section 4.3.1 we have an example:
t=10,     # => results in the time interval [10,end)

But our production rule states:
npttimedef    = [ deftimeformat ":"] ( npttime  [ "," npttime ] ) / (
"," npttime )

Making this a invalid specification.

I don't think we want this, since there is not really a difference
between t=10 and t=10,

Thus I suggest to adapt the production rule to:
npttimedef    = [ deftimeformat ":"] ( npttime  [ "," npttime ] ) / (
"," npttime ) / ( npttime ",")