NinSuna status update

From: Davy Van Deursen <davy.vandeursen@ugent.be>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 15:33:48 +0200
To: <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Dear all,

I just deployed a new version of our NinSuna platform and updated the wiki
page [1]. The list of changes is as follows:

.         The query fragment parser is now fully MF compliant. More
specifically, time segments can be specified through the query parameter
using the various time schemes.

.         The HTTP Range header can now be used to request time segments
(only the npt time scheme is supported yet). The Content-Range response
header is implemented as well for NPT time segment requests.

.         Requesting media segments using a combination of query parameters
and the HTTP Range header is also possible (for an example, see [1]).

.         Ogg media are now accessed through the right extension (i.e.,

If you have any remarks or experience any problems, please let me know.

Best regards,

Davy Van Deursen

Ghent University - IBBT

Faculty of Engineering

Department of Electronics and Information Systems Multimedia Lab

Gaston Crommenlaan 8 bus 201

B-9050 Ledeberg-Ghent

t: +32 9 33 14893

f: +32 9 33 14896