Use cases and requirements for Media Fragments: FPWD published

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 09:23:51 +0200
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Dear all,

Our FPWD has finally been published, and the link to pass around or blog
about is now: http://www.w3.org/TR/media-frags-reqs
See also the press release: http://www.w3.org/News/2009#item64

I had to modify the status section, since this document will not
entirely become a recommendation. Some parts will become, while others
will be included in a WG Note per resolution of our last F2F meeting.

I have also corrected the various typos that Dave Singer provided me and
added his major concerns as an editorial note.
Finally, note that some of the links we have provided in the technology
survey are now broken :-( I have fixed the wikipedia image link, but
unfortunately, Google does not know neither that Cool URIs do not
change! Consequently, the video.google.com url that shows that
video.google.com has also fragment identifiers do not work anymore. The
video actually has moved to YouTube, and thus the fragment syntax needs
to be adapted :-( We can sort out that in the next iteration of the
document ...