Re: More issues with non-transcoding

Dear Jack,
   I think what you're requesting is that the fragment shall point to
a random access point (RAP) and if not possible, playback shall start
at the next random access point. Per definition a RAP should allow the
synchronized playback of the media resource at the given timestamp.

Best regards,
  -Christian