RE: More issues with non-transcoding

Hi Silvia,

I'm afraid I have to disappoint you at this point :-(. We do have an
adaptation and delivery solution, but our platform itself does not solve the
above described problem, it rather relies on the capabilities of the
delivery formats to handle this issue... Note that you can already test this
platform at [1], but the demo only works on Internet Explorer (we only got
the combination of Silverlight and VLC working on IE). The web page as it is
today is also a bit outdated, since we already have a new version of our
platform and a new client application. An update is coming soon. I will give
a technical explanation of the platform during the F2F.

Best regards,

Davy

[1] http://multimedialab.elis.ugent.be/NinSuna

--
Davy Van Deursen

Ghent University - IBBT
Department of Electronics and Information Systems Multimedia Lab