W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-fragment@w3.org > March 2009

Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 25 March, Telecon 0900 UTC: ONE HOUR EARLIER !!!

From: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 09:56:12 +1100
Message-ID: <2c0e02830903241556v6d030fc4n8c546023baf17d62@mail.gmail.com>
To: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Cc: public-media-fragment@w3.org, Erik Mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>
Hi all,

Tonight is a really bad time for me and I may not make it on time. Sorry.

My update:
Guillaume and I worked through the outstanding issues for the Use
Cases section in the WD and the XML is now up-to-date. For the
Requirements section, we still need to add the different types of
Fragment addressing, which I can do some time later this week.

Regards,
Silvia.

2009/3/25 RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>:
> Dear Media Fragmenters,
>
> Please, find below the agenda for this week telecon. Please, note again
> and for the last time the new *hour* and use the link (and summary)
> below to see the telecon hour depending on your time zone: normally one
> hour *earlier* for all Asians and Europeans!
>
> There is outstanding actions for all to fill each section of the WD
> document, see
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/WD-media-fragments-reqs/.
> Please, complete your action as soon as possible.
>
> The scribe will be Silvia (Guillaume is on deck), please, make sure you
> can make it!
> Best regards.
>
> †Erik & RaphaŽl
>
> ------------
>
> AGENDA Teleconference
> W3C Media Fragments Working Group telephone conference 2009-03-25
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
> Wednesday, 25 March *09:00-10:00 UTC*
> Local time:
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=25&month=03&year=2009&hour=09&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
> 25 March 2009, 0900 UTC
> † † † † † † † † †0200 (West US) † † † †// unchanged
> † † † † † † † † †0500 (East US) † † † †// unchanged
> † † † † † † † † †1000 (Amsterdam) † † †// 1 hour earlier
> † † † † † † † † †1100 (Athens) † † † † // 1 hour earlier
> † † † † † † † † †1800 (Seoul) † † † † †// 1 hour earlier
> † † † † † † † † †2000 (Sydney) † † † † // 1 hour earlier
> Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
> Bridge FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99
> Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152
> Conference code : 3724# (spells "FRAG")
> Duration : 60 minutes
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
> IRC channel † † † † †: #mediafrag on irc.w3.org:6665
> W3C IRC Web Client † : http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
> Other clients are listed at http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client
> Zakim information † †: http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
> Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
> Zakim IRC bot † † † †: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Chair: Raphael, Erik
> ScribeList: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/ScribeList
> Scribe: Silvia (On Deck: Guillaume, Michael)
> Regrets: none
>
> Please note that Media Fragments WG telecons are for attendance by
> members and invited experts only.
>
> 1. ADMIN:
>
> * Roll call
> * PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 18th March 2009 telecon:
> http://www.w3.org/2009/03/18-mediafrag-minutes.html
>
> 2. Upcoming F2F Meeting in Barcelona:
>
> * ACTION-50 Erik to Inquire about attendance for the upcoming f2f
> * Objectives? / Documents to read? Agenda?
>
> 3. PREPARATION OF WORKING DRAFT
>
> See: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/WD-media-fragments-reqs/
>
> 3.1 Syntax:
> * ACTION-46: Yves to check the formal validity of the grammar (on
> 2009-03-25)
>
> 3.2 Use Cases & Requirements Discussion: (Silvia)
> See:
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/Use_Cases_%26_Requirements_Draft
> Reviews:
> †. Raphael:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2008Nov/0044.html
> †. Jack:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2008Nov/0053.html
> †. Guillaume:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2008Nov/0076.html
> †. Davy:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2008Dec/0007.html
>
> 3.3 Existing Technologies Survey (Erik)
> See:
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/Existing_Technologies_Survey
>
> 3.4 HTTP implementation (Raphael)
> See: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/HTTP_implementation
> * ACTION-49 Yves to Draft the HTTP-Range syntax for different units
> (completing all the syntax for the two way handshake)
>
> 4. ISSUES
> * ISSUE-3 [Michael]: Does our MF URI syntax imply that we need to update
> MIME Type
> registrations?
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/tracker/issues/3
> ** Some related discussion on the TAG mailing list (started by Michael):
> †- Thread http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Feb/0074.html
> †- Thread http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Feb/0183.html
> ** ACTION-42: Michael to dig deeper into the video/* issue proposed by TimBL
> ** ACTION-47: Michael to write the options related to the semantics of
> media fragments and the procedure on the wiki
>
> * ISSUE-4 [Silvia]: Should we pre-define some track names?
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/tracker/issues/4
>
> 5. Implementation:
> * ACTION-34: Jack to look at python-url library to see whether he could
> implement the logic on client side
> * ACTION-35: Raphael to look at curl and/or wget to see whether the
> logic could be implemented on client side
>
> 5. AOB
>
> --
> RaphaŽl Troncy
> CWI (Centre for Mathematics and Computer Science),
> Kruislaan 413, 1098 SJ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
> e-mail: raphael.troncy@cwi.nl & raphael.troncy@gmail.com
> Tel: +31 (0)20 - 592 4093
> Fax: +31 (0)20 - 592 4312
> Web: http://www.cwi.nl/~troncy/
>
>
>
>
Received on Tuesday, 24 March 2009 22:57:02 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 21 September 2011 12:13:32 GMT