Invite browser vendors to our working group

From: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 15:06:11 +1000
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Hi all,

I think we are at a stage where it is really important to get browser
vendors involved in our working group.

We claim we can just prescribe to browser vendors that they have to
parse fragment addressing and create http requests with new headers.

I have just spoken to  a Mozilla developer and received this answer:
"I don't think changing the behaviour of # will be accepted by user
agent implementors".

I think we need to get browser representatives involved in how we are
now trying to specify the protocols around the retrieval actions of
media fragments. I don't think we will get anywhere otherwise.