W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-fragment@w3.org > January 2009

minutes of 2009-01-14 teleconference

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 13:04:04 +0100
Message-ID: <49770F34.9060809@cwi.nl>
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>

All,

The minutes of last week telecon are (still) available for review at 
http://www.w3.org/2009/01/14-mediafrag-minutes.html (and in text format 
below).

   RaphaŽl

-----------

    [1]W3C
       [1] http://www.w3.org/
              Media Fragments Working Group Teleconference
14 Jan 2009
    [2]Agenda
       [2] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2009Jan/0007.html
    See also: [3]IRC log
       [3] http://www.w3.org/2009/01/14-mediafrag-irc
Attendees
    Present
           Erik, Davy, Raphael, Jack, Thierry
    Regrets
           Michael, Silvia
    Chair
           Erik, Raphael
    Scribe
           raphael

Contents
      * [4]Topics
          1. [5]1. ADMIN
          2. [6]2. ACTION POINTS
          3. [7]3. AOB
      * [8]Summary of Action Items
      _________________________________________________________



    <trackbot> Date: 14 January 2009

    trackbot, start telcon

    <trackbot> Meeting: Media Fragments Working Group Teleconference

    <trackbot> Date: 14 January 2009

    <scribe> Scribe: raphael

1. ADMIN

    <erik> +1

    Propose to accept the minutes from the last f2f meeting

    [9]http://www.w3.org/2008/12/09-mediafrag-minutes.html

       [9] http://www.w3.org/2008/12/09-mediafrag-minutes.html

    <davy> +1

    and [10]http://www.w3.org/2008/12/10-mediafrag-minutes.html

      [10] http://www.w3.org/2008/12/10-mediafrag-minutes.html

    Minutes approved

    <tmichel> no objection for the F2F minutes. minutes approuved.

2. ACTION POINTS

    look at: [11]http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/tracker/

      [11] http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/tracker/

    <jackjansen> erik, can you speaka bit louder?

    zkim, unmute me

    zkim, unmute mezakim, unmute me

    <jackjansen> erik, you are lost in noise

    Erik, we cannot hear you

    <tmichel> We can't hear you.

    <jackjansen> can everyone mute, please?

    <jackjansen> ah!

    A lot of action points for getting new people in the group: 1,17,
    18,19, 20, 21

    Erik: I suggest to contact again all people

    Raphael: we can update the actions through the web interface as soon
    as we know the answer from these possible participants

    drop ACTION-15

    ACTION-15: drop

    <trackbot> ACTION-15 Add additional use cases in the wiki page notes
    added

    ACTION-15: close

    <trackbot> ACTION-15 Add additional use cases in the wiki page notes
    added

    Erik: I'm working on the action-16

    Davy: action-22, I will update the table on this week

    Erik: I will work on action-23 to consider TV Anytime in the
    existing technologies survey

    Jack: action-25, I will send an email with a concrete example what
    we cannot do with smpte

    <davy>
    [12]http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/Syntax#Character_
    encoding_of_track_names_and_named_fragments_in_container_formats

      [12] 
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/Syntax#Character_encoding_of_track_names_and_named_fragments_in_container_formats

    ACTION-26: close, see
    [13]http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/Syntax#Character_
    encoding_of_track_names_and_named_fragments_in_container_formats

      [13] 
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/Syntax#Character_encoding_of_track_names_and_named_fragments_in_container_formats

    <trackbot> ACTION-26 Look at various container formats what kind of
    characters they allow to name their tracks/fragments notes added

    Yves: action-27 ongoing

    Jack: action-28 ... need to copy/paste from the SMIL rec into the
    wiki page

    Raphael: I will set up the polls regarding the actions 29, 30, 31

    <tmichel> if your CVS account does not work Jack, let me know

    Raphael: action-33, I will set up the template today

    Implementations: action-34 for Jack and action-35 for Raphael ...

    Raphael: a bit less priority, wait to have the whole document, and
    then get the server implementation and the client ones

    Jack: how about filling the sections of the document

    Raphael: I'm the blocker, I will release the template
    ... and then send on the list the assignment to everyone for each
    section

3. AOB

    none

    <tmichel> Bye and happy new year.

    meeting, adjourned

Summary of Action Items

    [End of minutes]
      _________________________________________________________


     Minutes formatted by David Booth's [14]scribe.perl version 1.133
     ([15]CVS log)
     $Date: 2009/01/14 10:31:46 $
      _________________________________________________________

      [14] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
      [15] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/

-- 
RaphaŽl Troncy
CWI (Centre for Mathematics and Computer Science),
Science Park 123, 1098 XG Amsterdam, The Netherlands
e-mail: raphael.troncy@cwi.nl & raphael.troncy@gmail.com
Tel: +31 (0)20 - 592 4093
Fax: +31 (0)20 - 592 4312
Web: http://www.cwi.nl/~troncy/
Received on Wednesday, 21 January 2009 12:04:46 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 21 September 2011 12:13:32 GMT