minutes of 2009-01-21 teleconference

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 13:07:04 +0100
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
CC: Erik Mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>

All,

As you will see at http://www.w3.org/2009/01/21-mediafrag-minutes.html,
we had no discussion in today's call, because too few participants show
up. Instead, we agreed to work _all_ on our action points and report
asap on the mailing list their status. It is important that everybody
participate in the forthcoming telecon as important decisions will have
to be taken.

   Erik & RaphaŽl