Re: code for specification

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 10:35:27 +0200
To: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
> Don't worry about it - I just got it.
> A simple "cvs update" doesn't get you the new directories - you have
> to do "cvs update -d".

I'm glad you find out by yourself, and I love your irritated tweet :-)
Next time, add a @W3C ;-) I guess you're interacting with CVS with
commands line, right? If you go for a tool such as TortoiseCVS, then by
default, an cvs update ... updates everything, including new
directories, so it is relatively transparent.

> I hate cvs - when can the W3C finally move to a more modern version
> control system?

GIT ! Yves ?