Re: User Agent Media Fragment Resolution and Processing

From: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 14:39:27 +1000
To: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
Cc: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Nice work! In fact, I think the F2F was really very productive and I
am very sorry I wasn't able to attend.

A little feedback on this:
I think the response validation needs more details. We need to specify
-  just like we specified what a valid media fragment URI is - what a
valid response looks like and refer to that specification.