Dinner on wednesday night, anyone?

From: Jack Jansen <Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 15:18:17 +0200
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
I'll be arriving in Barcelona on wednesday afternoon, is anyone else
going to be in before dinner time wednesday night (whatever "dinner
time" may mean in Spain, I think it's probably just before midnight or
something:-)?

I won't be in the university hotel (I've booked a posh hotel in the
center, I'll be staying for the weekend), so if something is planned:
please send me a note by email, or on my mobile: +31611498067 .
Goldman