Use cases and requirements for Media Fragments: WD unlocked

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 16:16:24 +0200
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Dear all,

I _unlock_ now the editing of the WD since I have done the
re-structuring. Latest version: XML (v1.39), HTML (v1.20)

Summary of the changes:
   - I have done the swapping and renaming between the sections 3, 4 and
5. Now it reads: side conditions, use cases scenarios and requirements
   - I have numbered the requirements
   - I have switch all the <eg> for the scenarios into <example> (more
readable)
   - I have moved down the section 6 at the bottom, now the last section
of the document
   - I have moved down the fitness table in Annex and add a note for
Silvia stating that she should write a paragraph summary in the text and
refers back to this annex table
   - I have implemented the changes of Yves done today in the wiki in
the ABNF syntax. Jack, no action needed on your side :-)

The document is now all yours!