Third F2F Meeting: draft agenda

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 16:38:35 +0200
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Dear all,

This is my agenda proposal for the forthcoming f2f meeting:
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/ThirdF2FAgenda

The morning will have the important discussions, since this is the hours
that Silvia can make on the phone. Please, have a look and let me know
if you would like other points to be discussed during the f2f meeting.
There is still one free slot that could be filled.