Re: [comment] Use cases and requirements for Media Fragments: Chapters 3, 4, 5

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 12:08:05 +0200
To: Jack Jansen <Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl>
> Because if it was originally that we hoped to have feedback that we
> could discuss at the f2f then this seems to be a missed opportunity by
> now: we can hardly expect lots of people to comment in one or two days...

I agree. We are unlikely to get comments by the f2f. The good side of
the race, is that the document has wonderfully improved the last days
:-) The group has to decide when it feels the document should be
published. My bottom line would before before the f2f. W3C can publish
documents on Tue and Thu, so we have tomorrow and next Tuesday as
possible candidates.