Re: [comment] Use cases and requirements for Media Fragments: Chapters 3, 4, 5

On 8 apr 2009, at 11:47, Silvia Pfeiffer wrote:

> Can we do publication next week Tuesday? That would still be 2 days
> before the F2F and gives us the long Easter weekend to fix up things.

Please refresh my memory: what is the reason that we're racing to
publish before our f2f?

Because if it was originally that we hoped to have feedback that we
could discuss at the f2f then this seems to be a missed opportunity by
now: we can hardly expect lots of people to comment in one or two
days...
Goldman