Re: Someone to review my WD chapter?

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 16:43:22 +0200
To: Jack Jansen <Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl>
CC: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>, Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Jack Jansen a ťcrit :

> On 7 apr 2009, at 15:36, Silvia Pfeiffer wrote:
>
>> Heya :)
>>
>> If you want to replace formatting and make it more consistent, I think
>> we're all happy for you to just go ahead. I have no problem with
>> replacing <eg> with something more appropriate. I've used what I
>> understood to be the correct markup, but I didn't spend much time to
>> investigate. Your editing experience is certainly better than mine.
>> I'm sure nobody will object to formatting improvements!
>
> Seconded.

I agree, but I will certainly not claim to be an xmlspec expert, as this
is also my first time I'm editing with it :-) I have no time to
investigate formatting issues today, thus my attempt to distribute the
workload to the responsible chapters ... but I'm ok for publishing as it
is, and spend some time later to become an xmlspec guru.