Re: Someone to review my WD chapter?

On 7 apr 2009, at 15:36, Silvia Pfeiffer wrote:

> Heya :)
>
> If you want to replace formatting and make it more consistent, I think
> we're all happy for you to just go ahead. I have no problem with
> replacing <eg> with something more appropriate. I've used what I
> understood to be the correct markup, but I didn't spend much time to
> investigate. Your editing experience is certainly better than mine.
> I'm sure nobody will object to formatting improvements!

Seconded.

We need someone to be our "xmlspec enforcement officer" who ensures
that the source of the document is somewhat consistent. Like Silvia,
I've glanced through the xmlspec docs and picked out the few things
that seemed appropriate, but someone with more experience with xmlspec
should go through the whole text.

Hopefully this needs to be done only once, as for further edits the
xmlspec-noobs will look at the existing code when deciding what sort
of constructs to use.
Goldman