Re: Someone to review my WD chapter?

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 18:54:35 +0200
To: Jack Jansen <Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl>
Dear Jack,

> I think I've finished my chapter of the WD (chapter 7,
> <http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/WD-media-fragments-reqs/#naming-fragment>).

Great, thanks!

> There's still quite a few ednotes in there, and also I'd like someone to
> review it for stuff that I've missed (or over-specified), etc.
> Any takers?

I will be your 'taker' and provide an informal review tonight.
Between, it seems you have introduced new xml elements, that are not
expected from xmlspec since when I tried to convert again into HTML, I
get the warning "No template matches", see line 178 of 'xmlspec.xsl'.
Any idea of the elements that you have used and that extend the xmlspec