SMIL section of state-of-the-art document done

From: Jack Jansen <Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 17:13:41 +0100
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>

I've finally managed to fill the SMIL section of the state-of-the-art
technology document on the wiki <http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/State_of_the_Art
 >.

I think i've pretty much followed the outline we talked about at the
f2f, let me know if I've missed something. Oh yeah: the media item
exists (it's the one we recorded at the f2f) and the fragment I'm
using in the examples is indeed the relevant fragment.

I'll try to find the time to actually put all the example code into a
single SMIL presentation, so people can actually see this in action
too (assuming it doesn't trigger a whole batch of Ambulant bugs:-).
Goldman