Re: SMIL section of state-of-the-art document done

Wow, that's totally awesome. I am inspired to write the CMML/Annodex section. :)

BTW: I like the quadruple way of specifying a spatial fragment (area)
in SMIL: x-offset, y-offset, width, height. We should consider using
that for spatial media fragment URIs.