Media Fragments Working Group: Telecon 29 October, CANCELLED

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 20:29:53 +0200
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
CC: Erik Mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>

Dear Media Fragmenters,

Erik, Yves and I cannot make the next teleconference, scheduled for
Wednesday 29th of October, 09:30 AM UTC (according to the latest
resolution taken during our face to face meeting).
Consequently, we CANCEL this teleconference. The next one will be
therefore on Wednesday 5th of November.
Best regards.

   Erik & RaphaŽl