W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-fragment@w3.org > October 2008

minutes of 2008-10-20, 21 face-to-face meeting

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 17:53:58 +0200
Message-ID: <4901EF96.3040004@cwi.nl>
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>

Dear Media Fragmenters,

Thanks to all participants for the very fruitful discussions we had 
during these 2 days, in a sunny Cannes. The minutes are available at 
http://www.w3.org/2008/10/20-mediafrag-minutes.html and 
I'm pasting below just the main Action Points:
   - ACTION: Yves to setup Zakim for the 2nd face to face meeting 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/10/21-mediafrag-minutes.html#action02]
   - ACTION: Yves to look at more deeply if it is possible to use the 
current HTTP header linking for a fragment to point to its parent 
resource [recorded in 
   - ACTION: Yves to request a new time slot for the weekly telecon on 
the Zakim bridge [recorded in 

Have a look at the bottom of http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/, 
I have put the picture of the group. Does anyone know a good image map 
authoring tool? We could "fragmentate" this picture and get our face 
linked to some web resources ...

Finally, Silvia did an amazing job preparing a draft of use cases and 
requirements. Have fun reading it.

Best regards.

   Erik & RaphaŽl

RaphaŽl Troncy
CWI (Centre for Mathematics and Computer Science),
Kruislaan 413, 1098 SJ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
e-mail: raphael.troncy@cwi.nl & raphael.troncy@gmail.com
Tel: +31 (0)20 - 592 4093
Fax: +31 (0)20 - 592 4312
Web: http://www.cwi.nl/~troncy/
Received on Friday, 24 October 2008 15:54:49 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:52:41 UTC