Re: [Exposed] attribute on our APIs

So until now, we can summarize:

- There are people saying that they can imagine use cases where making
MediaStreamTrack objects available in a Worker is useful

- There are no people saying that making getUserMedia() available in a
Web Worker makes any sort of sense

- There is one browser maker (Mozilla) that has said that implementing
access to the MediaStreamTrack object in a Worker is a major engineering
effort - so it's not cheap.

Not sure what conclusions to draw from that....