Re: New WD's coming

Hi Stefan,

> On 17 Jan 2015, at 12:12, Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com> wrote:
>
> We're planning to get new WD's out for most documents in the near future
> (many of them are quite dated and do not really represent the current
> consensus, and in addition relatively fresh WD's is something that will
> be helpful during the re-chartering of the parent WG WebRTC).
>
> The following documents will publish new WDs soon:

[...]

> * MediaCapture Depth

The new WD snapshot [1] is in staging to be published this Thursday, 29 January 2015.

Passes Pubrules and W3C Link Checker^. My expectation is Chairs will issue the TranReq.

Please let us know if changes are needed and/or you'd like the editors to adjust the publication date.

Thanks,

-Anssi (on behalf of the editors)

[1] http://w3c.github.io/mediacapture-depth/releases/WD1.html

[^ The Link Checker reported broken fragment is something we cannot do much about, since it is a Khronos issue. We published the FPWD with the same broken fragment, so my expectation is this error will not block the publication.]