New WD's coming

From: Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 10:12:33 +0000
To: "public-media-capture@w3.org" <public-media-capture@w3.org>
We're planning to get new WD's out for most documents in the near future
(many of them are quite dated and do not really represent the current
consensus, and in addition relatively fresh WD's is something that will
be helpful during the re-chartering of the parent WG WebRTC).

The following documents will publish new WDs soon:

* MediaStream Recording
* MediaStream Image Capture
* MediaCapture Depth

Since Media Capture and Streams will hopefully be going to LC soon we're
not planning for a new WD for that document.

Harald and Stefan