Re: Request for FPWD of mediacapture-depth

Hi Dom, Harald,

On 01 Sep 2014, at 12:04, Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:

> On 29 Aug 2014, at 14:17, Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no> wrote:
>
>> Having heard no objection, and having just read the (short) draft again at http://w3c.github.io/mediacapture-depth/ - on behalf of the chairs, I'm asking Dom to start the process of asking for the current draft to be published as a First Public Working Draft.
>>
>> Please advise on anything else that's needed.
>
> Thanks Harald for getting the ball rolling with the publication.
>
> When we have a proposal for the publication date, I’m happy to prepare the FPWD snapshot (update the status of the document, ensure the document passes pub rules, link checker, any other changes needed).

Do we have a good FPWD publication date yet, so that we could prepare the draft for publication?

We’d like to get wider review before TPAC and think publishing the FPWD would help with that.

I did a minor editorial change [1] by expanding the [TODO] placeholder into an issue. The draft should be good to go to FPWD as Harald already noted.

Thanks,

-Anssi

[1] https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-depth/commit/2ddc4d22dca6e94423b3f8d50c9e043288309b5b