Re: Request for FPWD of mediacapture-depth

On 29 Aug 2014, at 14:17, Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no> wrote:

> Having heard no objection, and having just read the (short) draft again at http://w3c.github.io/mediacapture-depth/ - on behalf of the chairs, I'm asking Dom to start the process of asking for the current draft to be published as a First Public Working Draft.
>
> Please advise on anything else that's needed.

Thanks Harald for getting the ball rolling with the publication.

When we have a proposal for the publication date, I’m happy to prepare the FPWD snapshot (update the status of the document, ensure the document passes pub rules, link checker, any other changes needed).

Thanks,

-Anssi