Re: constraints use case

Regarding a fallback scenario, there is:

- Use a bluetooth microphone, if one is plugged in, otherwise fallback
to the built-in microphone.

Going slightly off-topic, shouldn't we be able to do this as well?

- Use a bluetooth microphone, but if/when it's unplugged, fallback to
the built-in microphone. And vice-versa, if the bluetooth microphone is
plugged in mid-call, switch over to it.

Meaning, we should have to restart the call to switch devices.

Gili