Re: constraints use case

So far I have been asked about these real-world use cases on discuss-webrtc:
- Choose between 720p and sub-HD (typically 480p or 360p) resolution
(maxHeight, maxWidth).
- Choose frame rate, especially for screen capture (maxFrameRate)
- Control DSP settings (echoCancellation et al.)
- Choose camera (sourceId).

I am not aware of any scenarios that require complicated fallback semantics.