Re: echoCancelation (sic)

On 03/28/2014 05:04 PM, Justin Uberti wrote:
> It would be good to document this explicitly in the spec.

I think we should document explicitly that the default is true (on). Any
objections?

Query: If a platform doesn't support echo cancellation, in either
hardware or software, would it make sense to return "false" as the only
value for this constraint in capabilities()?

(Whether such a platform would be considered a conformant implementation
of the spec is another matter - but I can see that some platforms like
this could exist, and nothing has ever prevented a manufacturer from
shipping devices that don't conform to a spec - there is no protocol
police.)

--
Surveillance is pervasive. Go Dark.