Re: On Bug 23128 - 'Add an explicit "get access to media" call'

Kiran,

     I assume you're referring to Windows. Under Windows, if your wife
logs in under the same user account as you then for all intensive
purposes she *is* you. If she wants separate permissions then she should
use her own user account (which is preferable since she will get her own
list of bookmarks, saved passwords, etc).

Gili