Re: On Bug 23128 - 'Add an explicit "get access to media" call'

Gili,

At-least for me, this solution seems to be problematic regarding security
considerations.

I suggest one modification to avoid this problem, that is, for every time I
open the same application, browser should prompt the existing permissions
(instead of just reviewAllpermissions option), and should give facility to
change them or continue with them. (This is just an overview, of-course
still I have to think more deeper into this problem by analyzing various
other scenarios too).

Thanks,
Kiran.