Re: types for direct assignment to media elements

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 2:48 AM, Jim Barnett <Jim.Barnett@genesyslab.com>wrote:

>  A Blob has a fixed duration doesn’t it, so it would behave more like a
> file than a MediaStream, wouldn’t it?  If that’s the case, the language
> could get tricky and I would just as soon wait to add Blob.

I think that's fine.

However, this shouldn't be tricky because the main difference between
assigning to srcObject and using createObjectURL is issues around the
lifetime of objects.

Rob
--
q“qIqfq qyqoquq qlqoqvqeq qtqhqoqsqeq qwqhqoq qlqoqvqeq qyqoquq,q qwqhqaqtq
qcqrqeqdqiqtq qiqsq qtqhqaqtq qtqoq qyqoquq?q qEqvqeqnq qsqiqnqnqeqrqsq