RE: [media cap] 1st draft agenda for telco

Rich brought up a topic a while ago that may merit some discussion, as I'm also interested in the same:

Rationale for keeping the definition of the MediaStream interface in the WebRTC spec.

I know that both PeerConnection and getUserMedia are entry points to get/create media streams. So I'd like to start a conversation about which spec should define the MediaStream interface and why.