Re: First draft of "MediaStream Capture Scenarios" now available

On Dec 6, 2011, at 20:11 , Travis Leithead wrote:
>> - header: This should be listed as a WEBRTC/DAP task force item, not a
>> DAP item.
>
> I'm happy to change this, but don't know how. SOTD section is auto-generated
> from ReSpec. Any ReSpec experts out there that can provide pointers?

Just FYI I'm looking into fixing this. Please don't let it be a hold up of any kind while the spec is being banged on, we'll find a way to make it work properly before this gets published. It's not yet another of those instances of DAP mugging people, just a tools issue :)