Re: Thoughts on converging MediaStream and Stream objects

On 12/09/2011 10:52 PM, Travis Leithead wrote:
> [...]
A MediaStream is a container for zero or more MediaStreamTracks, with
the ability to connect those as an unit to a <video> tag, a
PeerConnection or some other consuming entity, and that's just about
everything it is. It doesn't resemble a Stream at all.

My main point is that Stream and MediaStream should *not* be converged.