RE: Thoughts on converging MediaStream and Stream objects

So, we both agree on this point.

I think what's missing from my understanding of your previous mail is how
you perceive a MediaStreamTrack. Is it merely a control channel, or is it
a container for stream data, or am I viewing the objects (media streams and
tracks) in a completely different way?