Re: MediaStreamRecorder ideas

Hi,
Great summary of my ramblings!

Regarding C, it is to protect weaker platforms (or from misbehaving sites).
If you only have very little disk (netbooks/chromebooks/tablets) etc etc
you don't want to fill it to the brim with temp video data.

And regarding E it is to simplify uploading the video to
your favorite site. The scratch data probably needs to be stored on disk,
and not in RAM. Even the standard says "create a file". I don't feel
strongly about this though.

/Tommy

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 18:32, Travis Leithead <travis.leithead@microsoft.com