Re: API Spec Transition

From: Florian Stegmaier <stegmaier@dimis.fmi.uni-passau.de>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 13:57:29 +0200
To: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Hi Joakim,

unfortunately, i was not able to join the meeting due to a meeting of our eu project (since i lead a very central work package, i could not join). Thank you for suggesting the three options, let me comment them.

> 	1. Stay in CR and have another implementation (Browser side)

Who will implement it? I have no free resources for this task.

> 	2. Make the implementation interoperable. But before writing adaptor code we have to verify it's a valid option (check with TIM).

Same problem as above.

> 	3. Splitting the API spec and push one operation mode to REC.

+1 if nobody else is able to work on an implementation.

I am available next Tuesday for a call, but i think Werner has already sent possible dates for a call in former emails (11th and 12th of October).

Cheers.
_____________________________
Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier
University of Passau